Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is a good place to drop me a line if you are interested in my work. I am currently a student at Folsom Lake College and I would be happy to take commissions. Currently my focus in on pet portraits, but my interests are expanding to include portraits of people, landscapes, and a variety of other subjects.

Some of my work is in the Student Art Show at Folsom Lake College - click here for more information. Please check it out! It is a very nice gallery and all the student work on display is fantastic. There's an article in the Folsom Telegraph about the show that includes a few short sentences from myself - click here.

I'll be posting examples of my work on the blog, both finished products and works in progress, as a way of documenting my progress as an artist and as a means to share what I've learned with others.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment